What is Quality in Translation?
Translation is a service, not a commodity. Service quality means looking after
the client's best interest. At AMTrad Services you will find a dedicated professional who:
- Listens attentively to your needs and asks questions.
- Is responsive and keeps communications open at all times.
- Delivers translations that convey your meaning and intent, for example, software
interfaces and technical manuals that are clear and correct or marketing documents
(brochures, web pages) that sell.
- Matches the terminology and style to the target audience, so that your translation
looks and feels like an original.
- Delivers documents converted and formatted and ready to use.
- Delivers the agreed service within the agreed timeframe.
- Charges a reasonable price for the services delivered, without hidden costs.
- Helps you get the best service from translation/localization providers.
- Keeps up-to-date with the latest improvements in the profession.
For some preliminary tips, check the
Guide to buying translations published by the
Institute of Translation & Interpreting.
To learn about translators' associations, read
For comments by satisfied clients, read the Testimonials.
For a free estimate, Request a Quote and illustrate your needs.