• Translating safety warnings for industrial measurement instruments
• Translating a press release for a provider of material handling solutions
• Translating a user manual for industrial computers
• Translating help files for a management solution of BYOD scenarios
• Translating a blog post on a crowdfunding case study
Are you doing business with Italian customers or partners?
With a professional translator, you can communicate with your customers or
partners in their own language. To tap the full range of nuance and expressive
power of a language, you need a translator who is also a native speaker of the
target language, someone who grew up and lives in the target country, and who
understands its culture and customs in today's context.
The Internet makes direct contact with your translator easier than ever, lowering costs and improving communications. The result: better quality for your money.
You can trust AMTrad Services with your business communications, web pages, software products, manuals, etc. We handle a variety of file formats, including all Microsoft Office formats, HTML, XML, and FrameMaker. We can translate your English or French texts accurately into Italian or review Italian texts you already have, for spelling, grammar, style, and terminology.
How can you recognize the truly serious and committed professional? Look at the links below: