• Translating safety warnings for industrial measurement instruments
• Translating a press release for a provider of material handling solutions
• Translating a user manual for industrial computers
• Translating help files for a management solution of BYOD scenarios
• Translating a blog post on a crowdfunding case study
AMTrad Services provides Italian translations,
localization services, and language consultancy, to help you communicate
effectively with your Italian customers, partners, and prospects.
We can translate your documents, Web pages, software interfaces, and online help systems, from English into Italian and from French into Italian. All services are personally provided or closely supervised by Alessandra Muzzi, a professional translator and localizer, ATA certified for English > Italian, and qualified member of AITI (Association of Italian Translators and Interpreters).
Areas of expertise:
Information Technology, software localization, Website localization, telecommunications, general business and marketing, enterprise management, industrial automation.
We can manage the translation of a wide range of file formats: Word and FrameMaker documents,
PowerPoint presentations, Excel spreadsheets, Access and MySQL databases, Web pages
(including pages with scripts), resource files, WinHelp files, CAT packages, and other
industry-standard file formats.
We also perform revisions of Italian translations from English and French.
Request a quote for a translation or localization project.
Or, for any other query, please use our contact page.